Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Prayers coveted for 3 week ministry trip that begins today!

Ron Woudenberg and I are headed south this morning for a 3 week ministry trip. Tonight I was invited by Don Burnett of St. Andrews Evangelical Church to share my testimony with and the Gospel with a number of police officers in Columbia, SC. These Sheriff's officers are part of the church's "Adopt a Cop" outreach. We then embark on a 3,000 mile journey on motorcycle to include 5 MAD Live Events in Florida and sharing Christ with bikers in Daytona. I am very excited to be seeing some old friends, Tim Bruso and Craig Marston while traveling. Prayers for safety, no mechanical issues, good weather, and the anointing of the Holy Spirit will be appreciated between now and March 13th. Updates on fb and my BLOG will keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment