Thursday, March 5, 2015
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
"Hello Don, this evening you guys came into Texas Roadhouse and I had the pleasure of serving you. I wanted to thank you for the book and the prayer. Also, I wanted to ask for your help. You asked if there's anything else that I needed prayer for and at first I could not think of anything to say. Then it hit me. What I always have been praying for myself, my girlfriend. I personally have grown up Christian and have had a strong relationship with God. I have been saved and could not be happier. A year ago I met my girlfriend who truly made me a better person. Her family is catholic and they raised her catholic but she no longer believes. It troubles me everyday because I do not think she has been saved. She has such a loving heart but is hard headed when it comes to the things she believes in. She finds it hard that someone out there could "control her life". I always find myself praying for her and for strength to bring her to God but I really don't know what to do. Everytime there is bad weather for An example and she is driving I am scared that something bad could happen and ultimately I could never see her again. I guess what I am asking is for you to pray for her, and for me to have the strength to help her find God. I really appreciate the book, the prayer, and the tip tonight. I felt I had to reach out to you once I started reading the book and I really want her to read it too. Thanks again!" I sent him a response to the email and some additional info and we hope to keep in touch.
Praise God for another opportunity!
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Although we had four MAD Live Events on the calendar for February, we were only able to do two. We completed two in western PA and two were scheduled for Massachusetts on the 21st and 22nd. With the effects of the storms, they needed to be rescheduled to future dates. At the two Live Events that we were able to complete, we were blessed to see one young lady give her life to Christ. It never gets old seeing God work in people’s hearts!
Next month Pastor Ron Woudenberg and I will be doing our annual trip to Daytona Bike Week to share Christ with the people we meet and connect with. I’ll also be doing two M.A.D. Live Events while we are in Florida.
2015 SMOKY MOUNTAINS MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE
We have booked the dates for our 8th Annual Smoky Mountains Motorcycle Adventure. They are June 14-18. We’ll be riding the world famous Tail of the Dragon (318 curves in 11 miles), The Cherohala Skyway, the Devil’s Triangle and others. Please let us know if you or someone else is interested. Early notice to secure appropriate lodging is appreciated!
2015 ULTIMATE ADVENTURE TRIP TO UTAH
We have cancelled our 2015 trip as we did not have enough people signed up and lodging became in issue. If you’re interested in a trip in 2016, we’ll need to know this fall when reservations need to be made.
Important Reminder! - We now have the first hour of the MAD Live Event on our website. Anyone can watch it to get a feel for who we are and how we teach. The entire MAD Live Event is available for pastors to view if they need to check it out before inviting us to come and teach. It is available on Vimeo and requires a password. Please let church leaders know about this as it could open doors for some more MAD Live Events in your area. The full training is NOT for group viewing.
God has blessed us Your faithful prayer and financial support make the ministry bookings and schedule possible. THANK YOU for your support.
• March 1 - MAD Live Event - First Baptist Church of Galeton, PA
• March 7 - MAD Live Event - Calvary Church, Jupiter, FL
• March 8 - MAD Live Event - Hillside Community Church, Minneloa, FL
• March 9 - 13 - Daytona Bike Week - Pastor Ron and I will share the love of Christ with the people at Bike Week
• March 18 - MAD Live Event Part 1 - Spring Valley Church of God, Reading, PA
• March 19 - MAD Live Event Part 2 - Spring Valley Church of God, Reading, PA
• March 21 - Walk thru the Bible Old Testament Seminar - Grace Community Church, Allentown, PA
• March 29 - Speak at Men’s Outreach Breakfast - Evangelical Covenant Church of Woodstock, NY
• For our 2015 schedule to fill
• We have now had radio spots running on Word FM since the beginning of February. We just received our first phone call as a result of the spots. Praise God! We humbly ask that you make a daily commitment to pray for the success of the Non-profit radio spots. These represent our biggest opportunity for exposure. Please pray that the spots generate phone calls and MAD Live Event bookings.
• Pastor Ron Woudenberg and I will be towing our motorcycles in a trailer to Columbia, SC on March 4th. We’ll then be riding the next ~400 miles to Florida on the motorcycles and we’ll be riding on them until Sunday, March 15th when we’ll be back in the truck headed home. We ask for your daily prayers for safety, dry, warm weather, and that we will faithfully share the love of Jesus Christ with those whom He connects us with. I will do my best to keep you updated on facebook and on the Blog on the ministry website.
Love in Christ,
Cathy and Don