We completed 3 MAD Live Events this month, all in Pennsylvania. We praise God for the 4 people who surrendered their lives to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in repentance and faith. I received these testimonies from a Pastor in western PA after doing the training in his church this month. These should bless your heart and illustrate how the Lord is using the Live Event.
“After the seminar I was eagerly looking for my opportunity to hand out my Gospels of John. I missed my first chance, but because of your teaching I immediately knew it. I realized when the opening came and how I had missed it. I was ready the next time. I was visiting Ed in the hospital. He lived across the street from the church and as far as I knew, never went to church. We had talked several times in the past so I felt compelled to visit him. During my visit I gave him a Gospel of John. I talked to his wife a couple weeks later and she said Ed asked her to read "the little book" to him every day. The next time I visited, Ed was distinctly different. He shared with me that Jesus was now his Savior. It was all due to his faithful wife and that "little book." About six weeks later Ed went to be with his Lord, after knowing Him for only a couple months. Don, your message at the seminar was so true. It is not our words, but God's Word that is powerful enough to save.”
“After this latest seminar at our church 10 days ago, many of our people were sharing openings they had to hand out their "little books." The most revealing was one woman, Deb who was able to give one to her mother in a nursing home. Her mother never wanted to hear talk about 'God.' A week after receiving her "little book" she told Deb that she had read the whole book. She went on to say, "I want what you have." Deb was able to pray with her and she told Deb that she had Jesus as her Savior now. After years of her mother lying to her Deb is now watching for the evidence to be sure her confession is real. If Deb is not sure she is planning to followup with her mom in the weeks to come. (Don my hope is that Deb may write to you and share this story herself.)”
Here’s another testimony I received from a MAD Grad:
“I was able to share the gospel of John with a patient who I had long conversations with about God and Jesus. She was always laughing how I could believe such stories. I explained she would have to come to terms who Jesus really was and I gave her a pocket testament to read, a week later she accepted Christ as Savior, please pray for her. Also I have been able to share the Spanish version also. It is a great way to reach our Mexican families in the area.”
2016 ULTIMATE ADVENTURE TRIP TO UTAH
It is time for us to make reservations for lodging for our 2016 Ultimate Adventure trip to Utah. No experience necessary. A short video is on my website if you’d like to check out what we’ll be doing. It is difficult to make lodging decisions when we don’t know how many people are coming and what the mix is: how many couples, how many individual men, individual women, family members etc…and believe it or not, the lodging fills up well in advance. If you have interest in coming, I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW. Please contact me if interested.
DECEMBER AND JANUARY SCHEDULE
• Dec 2 - Lehigh Valley Pastor/Pizza luncheon
• Dec 5 - MAD Live Event - Maranatha Family Christian Fellowship, Nazareth, PA
• Dec 6 - Preach at the Alliance Church in Port Allegany, PA
• Dec 7 - Present to the Outreach Committee of Life Church in Bethlehem
• Dec 12 - Annual Board Meeting of Don Sunshine Ministries
• Jan 3 - MAD Live Event - Park United Methodist Church, Sinclairville, NY
• Jan 14 - MAD Live Event for the staff of Light 106.9, Black Mountain, NC
• Jan 16 - MAD Live Event - First Baptist Church of Kingston, TN
• Jan 23 - MAD Live Event - Christ Chapel, Hickory, NC - Sponsored by Light 106.9 (The Billy Graham station)
• Thursday, Jan 28 - MAD Live Event (Part 1) - Jesus Book & Gift Store, Green Brook, NJ (Part 2 a week later, same night - Thursday)
• Jan 30 - MAD Live Event - Bethesda Full Gospel Tabernacle - Tonawanda, NY
• Jan 31 - MAD Live Event - Avoca Baptist Church, Avoca, NY
• Our Annual Board of Directors meeting is Dec 12th. Please pray for God’s wisdom, guidance, and direction as the Board meets and makes decisions.
• We have an incredible January schedule, but filling the months following continues to be a struggle. Please pray for our calendar to fill. Your help with pastoral contacts and prayers for next year are truly appreciated!
• We ask for continued prayers for good health and safety as we travel and minister, and that hearts will be open to the Holy Spirit’s moving.
Love in Christ,
Cathy and Don