We thank God and praise Him for His blessings on our work for Christ this year. We completed a total of 39 M.A.D. Live Events, equipping about 2,100 people to begin sharing their faith in Christ every day as a lifestyle. At these events, we were also blessed to see 114 people indicate that they had surrendered their lives to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in repentance and faith! At other speaking events, another 6 people gave their lives to Christ. All glory to God!!
We recruited approximately 600 people to join the Pocket Testament League, and just over 19,000 Gospels of John have been ordered this year by all of the 6900 members we have recruited thus far. Lord willing the sharing of these Gospels with people will lead many to salvation.
Here are some of the other ways the Lord used us this year:
Pulpit supply - 5 times
Christian School Chapel Speaker - 1 time
Walk thru the Bible Old Testament seminar - 1
Breakfast/retreat speaker - 4 times
Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Conference Speaker - 2 times
SBC Association Annual Convention Speaker - 1 Time
Lehigh Valley Care Net 35th Annual Gala Fundraiser Keynote Speaker - 1 time
SOME EXCITING NEWS TO BE PRAYING ABOUT
Lord willing, sometime in early 2017, the MAD Live Event will be translated into Spanish and we have a brother in the Lord who’ll be teaching it in Spanish speaking churches! This is a new door of ministry the Lord is opening up so our Spanish speaking brothers and sisters can now be trained to share their faith in Christ every day. PRAISE GOD! Please be praying that all the pieces come together and this will happen!
Since we began doing this ministry full time in October of 2008, we have been blessed to have a financial supporter who has invested in our ministry faithfully every month. He is also our largest monthly supporter. Recently he advised us that he will no longer be able to support us beginning in January of 2017. His reason was the best reason of all - he is closing his business as God has called him to the mission field! How awesome is that? This very generous man was concerned about how this would impact our ministry for Christ. I assured him that God knew this was going to happen and He would provide. The loss of his monthly support (as large as it is) would be a “blip“ on the support radar. Would prayerfully consider 2 things?
1 - Would you consider a year-end financial gift to support our ongoing work?
2 - Would you consider financially supporting us on a monthly basis? Any regular amount would be a huge blessing to us. Than you for prayerfully considering this!
ULTIMATE ADVENTURE TRIP TO UTAH
We have 8 people confirmed for the 2017 trip and we need several more. If you are interested, please check out the video and flyer on our website and contact me ASAP! Thanks!
JANUARY – MARCH SCHEDULE
• Jan 7 - MAD Live Event - Long Beach Church of the Nazarene, Long Beach, CA
• Jan 14 - MAD Live Event - Trinity of Fairview, Fletcher, NC - with 106.9 The Light
• Jan 21 - MAD Live Event - Calvary Chapel of Knoxville, Knoxville, TN - with 106.7 The Light
• Jan 22 - MAD Live Event - Trinity Baptist Church, Jonesborough, TN
• Jan 28 - MAD Live Event - Mountain Catawba Missionary Baptist Association, Sherrills Ford, NC
• Feb 2 - MAD Live Event for full time Pastors in the SBC Chilhowee Association – Alcoa, TN area
• Feb 2 - MAD Live Event for the part time Pastors in the SBC Chilhowee Association – Alcoa, TN area
• Feb 11 - Walk thru the Bible Old Testament seminar - Bethesda Full Gospel Tabernacle, Tonawanda, NY
• Feb 18 - MAD Live Event - Vonore Baptist Church, Vonore, TN
• Feb 19 - MAD Live Event - Christ Alive Church, Newton, NC
• Feb 25 - MAD Live Event - First United Methodist Church, Cherryville, NC
• Mar 11 - MAD Live Event - Living Stone Church, St. Augustine, FL
• Mar 11 - 18 – Daytona Bike Week
• Mar 12- MAD Live Event - Sr. Andrew’s Evangelical Church, Columbia, SC
• Mar 24-26 - Men’s Retreat, Shamong, NJ
• Mar 31 - MAD Live Event – Valley Forge Baptist Academy, Valley Forge, PA
Thank you for your continued prayers regarding our schedule. As you can see, God is at work answering them! There are some incredible doors being opened. Please pray for the requests below:
• For continued healing for Cathy and me. It’s been 4 months since the surgery and I am still in pain.
• Our first MAD Live Event in CA will happen on January 7th. Please keep this event and travel in your prayers.
• I will be doing the MAD Live Event for 79 SBC Pastors in TN on February 2nd. This could open the doors for us to teach in each of these churches.
• Pray for our schedule. We continue to work to fill 2017!
Love in Christ,
Cathy and Don