Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2 Diving Appointments each for us so far today!

God's been busy! So far today Ron and I have each had 2 Divine Appointments with people. I went out front to my motorcycle this morning and a man rode a bicycle up to the house across the street. He had the highest ape hanger handlebars I had ever seen on a bicycle. He said, "Good morning" to me. I greeted him back and commented on the high rise bars. He came over and we talked. He is a carpenter named Fred and he was working in the house across the street. We had a nice conversation and I asked if I could share something with him. He said, "sure!" I pulled one of the Gospels of John from my Tourpack and shared my faith with him. He said he would read it and thanked me for it.

This afternoon we went to the Advance Auto sort to pick up 2 spark plugs for my bike. Ron and I each were met by a person in the parking lot and two 30 minute conversations ensued. The man I met was named Rick Bush. He was 62 years old and has been sailing all around North and South America for the past 7 years since he retired. He was a fascinating guy! I shared my faith with him and also gave him a Gospel of John to read. He said he would definitely read it because he had interest in spiritual things. We talked some more and bid him safe sailing and left. Can't wait to see who God has lined up for us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment