Tuesday, February 11, 2014

First MAD Live Event in VA!

Divine Appointment - On Saturday night we were blessed to be able to have dinner with our former pastor Hans Josephsen. He started Valley View Chapel in Long Valley, NJ back in 1977. We went out to dinner with him in VA. God picked the restaurant and our server. Her name was Kathy. We had an awesome time with her and she stayed as we prayed for her and her prayer requests. We also asked God to save her for eternity. She came back later and told me that she has been a waitress for many years and on one had ever prayer for her before. She said it was the best thing that had ever happened to her at work. I asked her if she was attending church anywhere and she said, "No". She said she was raised Catholic and I told her I was too. I asked her if she was doing anything on Sunday and she said she was off for the day. I invited her to come to the MAD Live Event at Winfree Baptist Church. She said she would come to the 11:00 service, and I jokingly threatened her telling her that if she didn't come, we knew where she worked. Lord willing she would come on Sunday and that will be the day that she gives her life to Christ.

We completed our first MAD Live Event in VA today. We had over 80 people attend and we praise God for 4 new decisions to follow Jesus Christ! Lots of great feedback and discussions at the end. AND...our waitress from the night before came to the training!!!! Although she could't stay for all of it, we were blessed that she came and she said she would watch the DVD set of the training if I would send it to her. I gave the pastor her contact info and he will follow up with her. The DVDs will be sent today!

No comments:

Post a Comment