Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Very cool Divine appointment from last night

Last night Cathy, Ron and I went out for dinner before we left for SC this morning. We had a server named Paul (not his real name). We offered to pray for him and he gave us a request. He stayed and bowed his head while I prayed for him and his request. Today I received this email from him:

"Hello Don, this evening you guys came into Texas Roadhouse and I had the pleasure of serving you. I wanted to thank you for the book and the prayer. Also, I wanted to ask for your help. You asked if there's anything else that I needed prayer for and at first I could not think of anything to say. Then it hit me. What I always have been praying for myself, my girlfriend. I personally have grown up Christian and have had a strong relationship with God. I have been saved and could not be happier. A year ago I met my girlfriend who truly made me a better person. Her family is catholic and they raised her catholic but she no longer believes. It troubles me everyday because I do not think she has been saved. She has such a loving heart but is hard headed when it comes to the things she believes in. She finds it hard that someone out there could "control her life". I always find myself praying for her and for strength to bring her to God but I really don't know what to do. Everytime there is bad weather for An example and she is driving I am scared that something bad could happen and ultimately I could never see her again. I guess what I am asking is for you to pray for her, and for me to have the strength to help her find God. I really appreciate the book, the prayer, and the tip tonight. I felt I had to reach out to you once I started reading the book and I really want her to read it too. Thanks again!" I sent him a response to the email and some additional info and we hope to keep in touch.

Praise God for another opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment