Thursday, March 5, 2015

Safely in Florida! Divine appointments

We thank the Lord for safe travels to Florida. After close to 400 miles we are safely in Daytona Beach. The highest temperature that my info center thermometer registered was 91 degrees....yes 91. (sorry) As I was filling my tank in SC, a lady started a conversation with me at the pump about Bike Week. her name was Kim and I shared the Gospel with her and gave her a Gospel of John to read. She was very grateful for it! We stopped again for gas after crossing into Florida. Ron was hungry so we sat down in the convenience store/Subway. A man came up to me to talk about the Inidan motorcycle. His name was Jonas and he was from Ohio. His wife Jeanie had neck surgery in Florida 3 weeks ago and they were slowly making their way home. In the course of conversation I found out that he and his family are already followers of Jesus Christ and are involved in a Mennonite church at home. I asked Jeanie if I could pray for her and we gathered in a small circle, and Ron prayed for her, the family, and their travels home. I gave Jonas my card and told him what I do. Maybe God will open the doors for me to go to his church to teach! The photo is my Indian loaded with all of our gear for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment