Saturday, March 28, 2015

Men's Breakfast Speaker today in CT

I had a wonderful time with the 120 some men at the Woodstock Men's Lentel Breakfast this morning. I shared a message and challenge to them and two young men - I am guessing in their early 20's, stood up at the end indicating they had surrendered their lives to Christ today. Wow!

When I was finished speaking, I went over and hugged the one guy and welcomed him to the family of God. I then went over to the other man and he was fighting tears. We hugged and he cried on my shoulder, thanking me for coming and sharing with them. I also welcomed him to the family.

Men stayed for 1-2 hours afterwards talking with me and asking questions. They blessed me immensely. I made the 5 1/2 hour ride home safely, even though the first 2/3 of it was in a New England snow squall. It looks like the church will be inviting me back to do a MAD Live Event sometime in the near future. All glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment