Saturday, March 7, 2015

Friday's events

Yesterday we had the privilege of sharing Christ with our waitress at breakfast. As I sat outside putting on my rainsuit, a man named Brian approached me to talk about the Indian motorcycle. It turns out that he works for Indian and we had a nice discussion about the bikes and Bike Week. I ended up sharing a "One Second After You Die" booklet with him and then realized I misplaced my phone. As I looked for the phone in the motorcycle, Ron continued the conversation with Brian. As I searched my saddlebags for the phone, another man approached me in the paring lot to talk about the Indian. As I turned the conversation to Christ, he professed his faith in the Lord and we ended up in a nice time of fellowship.

We needed to stop at Cycle Gear so Ron Woudenberg​ could buy a new rain jacket, and we gassed the bikes up on the short ride to the store. Ron arrived a few minutes ahead of me and as I approached the place where he was parked, I saw he was having a conversation with a man about the Victory motorcycle Ron was riding, I got off the bike and Ron headed into the store. I continued the conversation with the man (named Bruce), and as I began to share the Gospel with him, he also indicated that he had been born again and attends a church not he beach every Sunday. He also told me that his wife and family were also followers of Jesus Christ. As the computers were "down" in the store and Ron was patiently waiting for them to come back "up", Bruce and I fellowshipped for some time. Ron finally gave up waiting on the computer and we left for Jupiter.

On the way down we met some good friends from previous trips, Bruce and Kim Herchenroder or lunch. We had some more fellowship over lunch and completed our trip to Jupiter.

Today we have a MAD Live Event in Jupiter, and then we'll be traveling north to Minneola for another MAD Live Event tomorrow. Continued prayers are appreciated as rain is expected today, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment