Monday, August 31, 2015

How the Lord Used us in August of 2015

We had a great month of ministry. We recognize that this is the direct result of our prayer partners bringing this ministry before our God, and Him answering the prayers. Thank you for praying! In fact, we were blessed with 6 MAD Live Events in August, which traditionally has been a month with almost none. God also opened the doors for us to minister for the first time in Michigan this month, and I got to share a Gospel message at the Surfside Services in Ocean Grove again this year. We had many one-on-one Divine appointments with people and were able to share the good news Of Jesus Christ with them. When I was in MA this month, God actually gave me 5 Divine appointments to share my faith in Christ in one day. The details are on the BLOG on my website and our ministry facebook page. We continue to stand in awe of how the Lord is using this ministry to change lives and eternities. 407 people attended the MAD Live Events this month and we praise Him for using the truth presented to bring 16 more people into the Kingdom!

Here are some testimonies that came as a result of the M.A.D. Live Events in August. Praise God!!!

“I was hit right between the eyes today at Connection Church in Canton MI. I never really felt like other people's eternal lives were a responsibility of mine. I was a Christian with a private faith that wasn't shared with those outside my church. I want to begin right away putting the lessons you gave me into practice. Thank you so much for coming to Michigan, Don. You are truly an inspiration. Bless you.”

“Hi Mr. Sunshine, my name is Keagan and I am 11. I was at your program yesterday. And today I had the chance to plant a seed in my Saxophone teacher. I shared my faith with her, and I am going to bring her a pocket gospel. She had questions and the answers were pretty easy for me to answer. She thought it was cool, and said she was gonna talk to her boyfriend about all of this.... Because he is a Christian... I am praying someone waters my seed!”

“I was moved by you immensely. I told all my friends about you and sent a summary of my feelings to about 30 guys I group email and usually bore terribly. I went 23 days in a row telling people about Christ. I would say 4 accepted Christ and 6 rededicated their lives.”

“Don, I want to thank you again for being faithful to the ministry our Lord has given you. I am starting to use more of the tools you have taught us and I am thankful. I had many opportunities to approach family this weekend and family is always the hardest to plant Seed. Mom hit 90, had her celebration on Saturday and then on Sunday the Lord orchestrated a great time of sharing the message with her, the sin that separates us, and the answer to her question " I don't know where I am going" when she passes, thanks be to God, she does now and repeated John 3:16”

If you aren’t familiar with the term “Shemitah”, I would highly recommend you type that into a YouTube window and watch Jonathan Cahn talk about it. You can also order his books, “The Harbinger”, and “The Mystery of the Shemitah”. I also recommend Mark Blitz’s book on the Blood Moons. I believe all of these are also available on DVD. Next month looks like to will be a very interesting month for our country and the world. We’ll have to wait and see what the Lord does.

Some great news…I connected with the Mars Hill Radio Network out of Syracuse, NY to sponsor some programming which will allow us to air 30-second radio spots for our M.A.D. Live Events. They were very excited about the training we do and had received great reports from some of the churches that we’ve been in. Also, they want to partner with us to sponsor 3 MAD Live Events next year (Syracuse, Rochester, & Utica). Praise The Lord! This network features a lot of teaching programs so the audience is made up of folks hungry to learn. These are exactly the pastors and people we want to reach. We will provide details as soon as it is worked out, but please keep this opportunity in your prayers.

SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER SCHEDULES

• September 6 - Speak at Calvary Baptist Church Annual Church Picnic, Mohnton, PA

• September 11-12 - Display and speak at the Songtime Conference on Cape Cod, MA

• September 18 - 19 - Speak at the Teen Retreat - Lamoka Baptist Camp in Tyrone, NY

• September 26 - MAD Live Event - DeRielle School of Cosmetology, Mechanicsburg, PA

• September 27 - MAD Live Event - Woodstock Evangelical Community Church, Woodstock, CT

• October 3 - MAD Live Event - Frontline Ministries, Elmira, NY

• October 4 - MAD Live Event - Park Bible Baptist Church, Pennsville, NJ

• October 10 - Lutheran Church of the Reformation, West Long Branch, NJ

• October 17 - MAD Live Event - Emmanuel Bible Church, Schooleys Mountain, NJ

• October 18 - MAD Live Event - Alliance Church, Elizabethtown, PA

• October 24 - MAD Live Event - East Smethport United Christian Church, East Smethport, PA

• October 25 - MAD Live Event - First Baptist Church of Afton, Afton, NY

PRAYER REQUESTS

• We are now working on our 2016 calendar and we face the same challenges as always. Please pray for our calendar to fill.

• For God to us the Mars Hill Radio Network to open many doors of ministry for us

• We ask for continued prayers for good health and safety as we travel and minister, and that hearts will be open to the Holy Spirit’s moving.

Love in Christ,

Cathy and Don

No comments:

Post a Comment