Sunday, August 16, 2015

Amazing...amazing day of ministry in NJ

These are the kind of days of ministry that leave me speechless. I traveled to Zarephath, NJ to do an abbreviated MAD Live Event for the church leadership and outreach people, and Pastor Rob invited anyone interested to attend. I had previously taught the full MAD Live Event here in the beginning of June and they wanted me back.

They hoped for about 50 people to show up, and we were blessed and surprised. The room packed out and was at capacity...standing room only. About 125 or more attended.

I stayed for about 45 minutes afterwards speaking with people with whom the Holy Spirit had worked in their hearts. I saw some men and women in tears during several parts of the event, and many came up afterwards to share how God had convicted them of missed opportunities. They wanted a new start and committed to try to be faithful with the connections that God has lined for them in the future. PTL!

Also, some new doors of ministry may be opening as a result of being here. We'll see what the Lord has planned! Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment