Wednesday, August 5, 2015

These came via email this morning

Hello Don, I am Bob and I met you in June at Grace Fellowship Church. I am trying to get you via the Men's Group to come speak to my church at Crossroads in Jersey Shore. We are all on a summer break and no one responds to my texts on this matter. I will get back to you if I can. I was moved by you immensely. I told all my friends about you and sent a summary of my feelings to about 30 guys I group email and usually bore terribly. I went 23 days in a row with telling people about Christ. I would say 4 accepted Christ and 6 rededicated there life. I stopped because I could not fit anymore people in my car. I will need others to be on board at my church to bring you there. Thank you, Don.

We were blessed! Everyone present has received what you taught us and most have begun to put it into practice. At our prayer meeting tonight, Anson was sharing how he was able to use what he learned to reach out to someone he was working with. And Charles mentioned that he's been able to share 2 Gospels of John since Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment