Thursday, August 20, 2015

Praying for our severs in TN

Cathy, our 3 oldest grandkids, and I had dinner out tonight. We had a server named Will and a trainee named Jasmine as our servers. I asked how I could pray for each of them and Will remarked that this was good timing. His 3 year old daughter Allison just went to the hospital with an unknown problem. They thought she might be having heart trouble and her hair is falling out. Tests were being done to determine what was wrong. Jasmine asked me to pray for her and her 3 children as they go through a custody battle. They were both very appreciative of my offer and the prayers. I wrote each of them a note in the "One Second After You Die" booklets, gave them to each of them with our tip. He thanked me several times and as I was leaving, he was showing the Manager the book and reading what I wrote to him. please say a prayer for Allison and for Jasmine.

No comments:

Post a Comment