Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Divine appointment at the soccer game

This evening I officiated a high school boys varsity soccer scrimmage. When we met the coach of the visiting team before the game, he mentioned that his wife was having brain surgery for cancer. The Holy Spirit worked on me during the game and impressed on me to pray with him for his wife. So after the game and the handshakes, I told him that God was telling me to pray for his wife. He got very excited and said they could use all the prayers they could get. I asked what her name was, laid my hand on his shoulder, and prayed for the Lord to heal Judy, or to use the doctors to heal her. I prayed for wisdom, skill, and guidance for the doctor, and for peace and quick healing for Judy, her husband and the family. He thanked me over and over again and we talked some more. Please keep Judy in your prayers as the Lord brings this story to mind. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment