Friday, July 31, 2015

Divine appointment on Cape Cod

I am on Cape Cod for a MAD Live Event tomorrow. The pastor of the church I'll be teaching in recommended a casual seafood restaurant for me to have dinner at. I wen to the restaurant and the way it's set up, you order at a counter, pay for your food, and they call your number when the order is up and ready. The main part of the restaurant had someone seated at every table. There' a door on a narrow side hallway that allows people parked behind the restaurant to park in the rear and enter the facility. In that narrow hallway were two tables for two. No one was seated there so I took the table closest to the main dining area of the restaurant, and waited for my number to be called. An older lady sat at the other table for two and she asked me to keep an eye on her two grandchildren (ages 8 and 9(, who insisted they could get all of the food by themselves. I keep an eye on them and updated her as their order were coming out. She asked me if I was from the area and I told her I was from PA. She asked if I was on vacation and I told her that I was on the Cape to teach tomorrow. She asked me what I teach....open door! I got up and went over to her table and explained what I would be teaching and gave her the Gospel of John that I had in my packet. This woman was SO grateful for me sharing it with her and I included my phone number if she had questions. She repeatedly thanked me for sharing ti with her and told me she'd think about what I shared. She was truly excited! PTL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment