Friday, July 10, 2015

My heart's full of praise

This came this morning. Ron called me last night and said there were about 40 testimonies at the campfire (which was held in the building due to rain – they had a video of a campfire playing). If any of the teen wanted to share a testimony of what the Lord did in their lives this week, he made them come up front and give their testimonies with the microphone. He shared quite a few of them with me on the phone. As quiet and seemingly unresponsive these kids were, God was at work, touching hearts, lives and eternities, and I praise Him for allowing me to be a part of it.

Mr. Sunshine,

I just want to thank you so much for the tremendous impact you've had at our campus. I've never been so moved by any other speaker at Lamoka. And the campers have felt it too. At tonight's bonfire there were campers being saved on the spot. As I write this there are still campers giving their life to Christ right outside my window. It's amazing. So many of my camper friends turned their direction eastward toward God this week. It's fantastic what Jesus did through you this week.

You probably don't know me but my name's Alex and I was just a maintenance staffer while you were here. But I was deeply impacted by your sessions and can't wait to hear you speak again. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment