Friday, July 24, 2015

Another great day at Kingdom Bound

Today we had 80+ people attend our seminar at Kingdom Bound. We received lots of positive feedback at the end. A lady came up to me today and told me she was at the seminar yesterday and put what she learned into practice with a man who accidentally "bumped" into her. He was very vocal about his opposition to things of God, but the lady was used of the Lord to change his entire demeanor, and he gave her some things she could pray about with him! So she prayed with him and shared the Gospel. Awesome! PTL!! She told me that she brought her daughters to hear the seminar, and they were almost late getting here, so she told them they would have to run to the pavilion so they wouldn't miss any of it. They did make it on time. I praise the Lord for a number of bookings that will be scheduled soon.

Ron and I also had a nice conversation with a woman who has worked in NY's max security prison for 27 years teaching inmates how to pass the GED exam. After some brief conversation, we both realized she was not a believer, and we shared the Gospel with her, laid hands on her shoulder and prayed for her. Her name is LouAnn.

I look forward to the final day tomorrow. No seminars for me but Lord willing I'll meet some people who can get us into their church. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment