Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kingdom Bound update

I had a GREAT day at Kingdom Bound today. Initially we had a bad space for our booth but we were able to move it to a better location. Thus, the traffic flow was greatly improved. I had a 15 minute interview with Terese Main from Family Life about the teaching we do this morning. The 1 hour seminar that I did in the afternoon was absolutely packed. Ron was counting the people and gave up after breaking 100. It looked to me like it could have been as many as 200. People were lined up afterwards to ask question and share how God had used the content to impact their lives. We also got a number of great leads for trainings as a result.

I want to thank Ron Woudenberg and Steve Sandle (both Board Members) for coming to help me out at KB. They were a HUGE help. We look forward to tomorrow's seminar and interaction with the people at our booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment