Thursday, May 28, 2015

Divine Appointments

Last night Cathy and I went out to try an Italian restaurant that had been recommended to us. We had a waitress named Chanita. I offered to pray for her and she gave me a request. We prayed for her request, and a short time later, she came back to the table and told us that she was very touched by what we did for her. In all the years of being a waitress, no one had ever offered to pray for her. We ended up sharing the Gospel with her and leaving a “One Second After You Die” booklet and a great tip.

I rode with another driver whose name is Kwan. I was going to be doing his morning run while he was having some test done prior to back surgery. I asked him if I could pray for him. He agreed, so I laid hands on him and prayed for his healing and salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment