Saturday, May 23, 2015

Divine appointments and MAD Live Event - Lives changed forever!

Yesterday I spoke with Maran, the Indian man I shared Christ with a couple of weeks ago. He read "One Second After You Die" and asked for more to read. I gave him a Gospel of John and invited him to church. He said "not this weekend", so I will try again. When I left he was in the drivers' room reading the plan of salvation in the front of the Gospel.

Today I did a MAD Live Event in Valley View, PA. We had just over 20 people attend. I praise the Lord that 2 of the people left the training with a new eternal home in Heaven. As I left, a lady was walking a cute little dog that looked a little like our dog. I stopped in the middle of the road and spoke with her about her dog. I showed her a pic of "Buddy" and asked if I could share something with her. She said, "Yes". I pulled out a "One Second After You Die" booklet, explained what it was and she cheerlfully took it saying she would definitely read it. She thanked me and I drove home. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment