Saturday, March 12, 2016

Headed to Port St. Lucie for the night

Today before leaving Daytona, we had a great time of fellowship with Wild Bill for America and several of his friends at Jakob's Well in Daytona. We headed south to meet some old friends of mine, Paul and Ellen and had lunch with them at the Cracker Barrel in Sanford. We were seated next to a couple who had their heads bowed and the lady was asking a blessing on the meal. When she finished I started and conversation with them and found out they are brothers and sisters in the Lord. I showed them the Gospel of John I was leaving for our server after we prayed for her request. They loved it. They finished their meal and said how nice it was to meet us and that they loved what we were doing, said good-bye. and left. When we were ready to leave our waitress told us that the couple had paid for all 5 of our meals! That has never happened to any of us before! Paul had planned on buying our lunches, but now all he had to do was leave a tip. So he left $30 for the waitress.

We then headed to the Indian dealer in Orlando because I needed a new clutch lever for my bike. Part of mine had been snapped off as it was being transported in the trailer. The Parts Manager at the dealer was a nice guy named James. I had spoken with him several times on the phone before arriving at the dealership. They put the new lever on for me for free and I thanked them profusely. I then approached James and told him that I believe that my clutch lever broke because God wanted me to meet him so I could share His plan of salvation with him. He seemed surprised smile emoticon and listened to what I shared. I gave him Gospel of John and explained what it was and he agreed to read it. I wrote my phone number in the front in case he had any questions.

We arrived in Port St. Lucie and are enjoying the fellowship of Bruce and Kim, who have housed us a number of times in the past. Tomorrow will be my 360th MAD Live Event and then we'll head home. Please pray as there at=re thunderstorms forecast and we can't ride in them. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment