Monday, May 2, 2016

April's Month of Ministry Ends on a High Note

Saturday we finished out the month with an amazing weekend of ministry. I taught the MAD Live Event to 26 people at the Lehigh Valley Grace Brethren Church in Bethlehem, PA. One man gave his life to Christ at the training. PTL!!! Although a small group, these people were fired up! I then was honored to bring the message at the 25th Anniversary Dinner for the Lehigh Valley's "Share The Power" Ministerium at the Calvary Baptist Church in Bethlehem. 165 pastors and church leaders attended. The response was a huge blessing and encouragement to me. All glory goes to God though. Sunday I then stayed over and preached the morning message at the Grace Brethren Church and headed home. I can't wait to see what God will do in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment