Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Divine appointment at Enterprise

Yesterday I returned the rental car I had used over the weekend to travel to and from PA. A young salesman named Matt drove me home from the Enterprise agency. In the 20 minutes we rode together, the Lord opened the doors for a spiritual discussion. He had been in church his whole life until he went off to college. Then lost interest, but still thought he was OK for all of eternity. I shared the Gospel in detail with him and he was VERY concerned about going to hell. When we reached my home, I asked if I could pray for him and he excitedly said yes. I put my hand on his shoulder and prayed for the Father to continue to draw Him and that he would give his life to Christ in repentance and faith. I reminded him that he had my number in their computer system and if he had questions he should call me. He said he would. Pray for Matt if this Divine appointment comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment