Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Divine Appointments today

Last night I refilled my Gospel literature bag on the Indian and “for some reason” I put a bunch of Gospels of John with the Camo cover in as well. Today I rode the motorcycle to Maryville to get some knee treatments. In Alcoa, I stopped at the Chuck-fil-A for a drink. 12 US Air Force personnel walked in and order lunch. NOW I know why the Lord had me put the Camp Gospels in the bag! I walked over to the men who were seated a couple of tables and thanked them for their service and sacrifices for our country and for me personally. I told them how much I appreciated what they do for us. They each shook my hand and I gave each one a Gospel, explaining what they would find inside as they read it. I then offered to pray for them as a group and the agreed. So I asked God’s blessing, safety, and protection on them and their families. They kept trying to thank me, but I assured them that they were the ones who needed to be thanked.

I also sold a trash can on Craig’s list today. The guy came to pick it up and saw the Indian in the garage and wanted to look it over and ask questions. We talked motorcycles for a while and then I got to share the Gospel with him and I gave him a Gospel of John to take hone and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment