Wednesday, April 27, 2016

More testimonies form the MAD Live Event with 106.9 The Light

“Attended Make a Difference training in Hickory on Saturday and MUST report what a real difference it has already made in my life! Even though my husband and I read the Word every day and pray daily, I kept feeling like I needed to do MORE. Now I know exactly HOW I can make a difference to bring people to Jesus without fear. And live Evangelism every day. Plant the seed and let God do the rest! Everyone who is part of a church really needs to think hard about bringing Don Sunshine and his Make a Difference training to your church. It WILL change your congregation! Thank you 106.9 for making this happen.”

“I will use the Gospels of John because we currently have family members who need to be reached. My husband also goes to work with many unchurched people. I recently did the Make a Difference training with PTL speaker representative, Don Sunshine and I am ready to equip myself and share my faith and reach as many people as we can!! It really hit me hard hearing a quote about "how much do you have to hate someone to not share Jesus with them"

No comments:

Post a Comment