Saturday, April 16, 2016

Iron Sharpens Iron, Grand Rapids, MI

We had a great day at the ISI Conference. The numbers were low (around 300 I am told), but for a first time conference that's fine. I spoke with a number of people at my booth, but no pastors. My seminar had 45 men attend. One man came up afterwards and told me he gave his life to Jesus Christ. Praise God! A Pastor also approached me and wanted to know what I was doing tomorrow. I told him "driving". He asked me if I wanted to come and speak at his church tomorrow! Sadly I had to decline as I need of get back. He wrote his info down and will most likely book me for a MAD Live Event sometime soon. Another person also wrote down their contact info for me to follow up.

Ont he way home I stopped for dinner and prayed for a young waitress named Quinn. We had a great discussion and she came back to my table and asked how she could pray for me! I asked her to pray for safety as I had 18 hours of driving ahead of me. It turns out she is a follower of Jesus Christ and a college student. We had some nice fellowship in between her waiting on other tables. I blessed her with a 70+% tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment