Friday, April 10, 2015

Lots of driving and ministry opportunities

Your prayers are appreciated. Yesterday I drove to TN (10 hours) to have my brother (a Dr.) work on my very sore shoulders. Today I am having breakfast with a Pastor with whom I have been trying to getting a MAD Live Event schedule with for 2 years. Then I am traveling to Powell, TN to meet with the Founder and President of Crown College of the Bible. I taught there in 2013 and I am hoping he will contact some of the many pastors he knows to help me get into churches.

Then I am driving 5 1/2 hours to Columbia, SC, staying with my old friend John Owens. I'll be doing a MAD Live Event on Saturday in Columbia. I am hoping to leave by 3 PM and travel 10 hours (plus breaks) home so I can speak at the 2 Bike Blessings at Glad Tidings at 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM on Sunday following the services. I need a good night's sleep tomorrow night and safety as I drive. Please pray for the Holy Spirit's anointing as I speak with the Pastors, teach on Saturday, and share the Gospel on Sunday. Please pray for prepared hearts and that God will be glorified. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment