Wednesday, April 15, 2015

An endorsement from my friend Charlie

One of the reasons I love to share my faith with the lost is certainly because of the gift that God has given me, but also because of Don Sunshine.

Don Sunshine has become a great friend of mine and has taught me (and many others), how to share their faith without fear. I have not only experienced Don’s teaching on 7 different occasions (SC, NY, TN, FL) but I have also traveled with him in his ministry in effort to share the Gospel with the lost.

Don’s MAD (Make A Difference) Training will teach, equip and challenge all who are present (young and old) to become a true Ambassador for Jesus Christ! I have only been here for a year and a half (as you know), and I could not wait to approach our Pastor and Deacon’s about Don. Within in a year here was here and after his teaching, all present were greatly impacted and more than one person said to me “know I know why God sent you to our church…to bring Don Sunshine to us”. I certainly believe that God brought me here for other reasons….but bringing Don here continues to impact them. He’s already coming back again on July 12th for a Walk Thru the Bible teaching…and all are excited to see him again!

I hope I have made my point, I encourage you to check out his website, the testimonies, and pray that you ask your church leadership team to invite Don to your church. I promise you – it will be one of the most impactful teachings you will have heard ….and by the way, he has a great sense of humor and therefore makes it fun too. Truly amazing how God uses him.

I would be more than happy to share more with you and / or your church leadership team if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment