Sunday, April 12, 2015

~1,700 miles in 3 days...but well worth it!

e had a small group attend the MAD Live Event at Woodland Hills Community Church in Columbia, SC yesterday. Pastor Paul called me on Wednesday and was concerned because only about 12 people were coming to the Live Event. He wondered whether I would prefer to cancel it. I explained to him that I don’t cancel for attendance reasons. God will have whom He wants there. I said that even one person gets saved or motivated to share their faith, it will have been worth it.

A man came up to me after the event was over with his eyes full of tears and said, “Don, the Holy Spirit was pushing me to come to this today. I thought it was because He wanted me here so it would benefit others. But I was wrong. He wanted me here for ME, so I could find Christ and get saved.” Wow! Praise the Lord!

Today I had the privilege of sharing a very short Gospel message at the Bike Blessings after both of Glad Tidings’ Sunday morning worship services. We then rode to Kaufman’s Chicken Barbeque for some lunch. It was a beautiful day to be on the back country roads on two wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment