Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pray for this new opportunity

I would like to ask for your prayers. The Board of Directors of our ministry wanted to do a little advertising to try to expand the ministry. I chose a national motorcycle ministry’s monthly magazine to do a ½ page ad and include a QR code. The QR code takes smart phone users to a video specifically targeted to the member so this ministry explaining what we do and how it could help their members share their faith in Christ with others. Everything was set to begin the ads in their February issue. Then I got a phone call saying they couldn’t place the ad. There were a number of reasons given, including the fact that I suggested partnering with a local church to use the church facility for the training. Also I was told that the handout and videos of my training would have to be reviewed by their management team and evangelists before I could run the ad. I told them that I had sent them a DVD set to the President of this ministry 2 ½ years ago and I received a letter saying it would be reviewed and they’d get back to me. Cue the crickets…..not a word since then.

This represents a HUGE opportunity to expand the ministry and make an even bigger impact for the Kingdom. Would you please add this to your prayer list? I am praying that the Lord would open doors for the March issue and beyond. Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment