Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Divine appointment in Maryland

Divine appointment - I was passing through Maryland today and stopped at Chick-fil-A for a drink. As I was leaving the parking lot, a lady flagged me down. She was pregnant and had no coat on in the 10 degree weather. She asked me if I would jump start her car, and she said had cables. So I pulled my rental up next to her car and told her to sit in her car out of the wind. I asked her why she had no coat on and she said she left it at home. I kidded her that her mother would not be happy if she knew her daughter was out in this weather without a coat. After a few attempts, the car started. I had her turn on her heat and roll the window down and I shared Christ with her. I gave her a Gospel of John from the PTL and she kept thanking me over and over for stopping and helping her. All glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment