Saturday, June 18, 2016

Divine Appointment

I am in Maryville, TN for a MAD Live Event tomorrow with Billy Graham’s radio station, “106.7 The Light”. I had plans to go to Ryan’s for dinner upon arriving here. As I pulled up to the restaurant, to my surprise, it was closed! Ryan’s was no longer in business here..ugggh. So I selected another restaurant nearby and got a very nice waitress named Kirsten. As I usually do I offered to pray for her when I asked God’s blessing on my meal. Her eyes welled up in tears and told me I was going to make her cry. She said she has worked in this restaurant for the past year and a half, and I was only the second one who ever offered to pray for her. I told her that I teach people how to this and share their faith with people. She asked some questions and told me that she is off tomorrow and would like to come. She asked if she could bring her boyfriend and I said, “Absolutely!” She told me her Dad had just been transferred to the Middle East for 6 months. He is a civilian and flies drones. He will be located just outside the Syrian border. Bothe she and her Mom are concerned for his safety, so I told Kirsten that I would pray for her Father’s safety and for comfort for her Mom (April) and her. As Kirsten gave me my bill she asked me to write down the name and address of the church. I also took her through the turn-by-turn directions and she was confident she could find it. Pray she comes tomorrow and that the Lord works in her heart! 387 people reached

No comments:

Post a Comment