Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Divine Appointment today

We had some landscapers come today to remove some intrusive bushes that were growing behind and into our electric service and siding. They did great work and I had a wonderful opportunity to share the Gospel with them. I used the Way of the Master and gave them Gospels of John to read. They were very attentive and asked a number of questions. Based on the expressions on their faces and questions they asked I am certain the Holy Spirit was at work in their hearts. Marty is a US Army veteran and a native American. Chris is from the Bayou. I gave them my card and asked them to call me with questions. Chris told me he would read the entire Gospel tonight when he went home. Please pray for them as they come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment