Saturday, November 7, 2015

Great day, but a little sick...

I completed the 448th MAD Live Event today in Murrysville, PA. It was a small church but without a doubt, they had the highest percentage of people attend. Normally on a Saturday, the average is 10-15% of the Sunday morning attendance. With lots of promotion, and having the members sign an agreement to show up (very creative), they would have had 100% attendance, except for one lady who called in this morning. She had a tooth pulled yesterday and was a little under the weather. So we had 26 people attend and I praise God for 2 people who gave their lives to Christ today! I also got to pray for several waitresses as I traveled. Tomorrow I'll be in Carlisle for another MAD Live Event. I covert your prayers as I developed a sore throat today. Can't afford to be under the weather right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment