Thursday, October 29, 2015

Divine Appointment

I have been trying to sell 2 Harley-Davidson saddlebag liners on Craig’s List, and I received a call from a man named Dan, who lives about 20 miles east of me. We scheduled a time for him to come and look at the saddlebag liners. When he arrived, we had a long conversation about my Indian and he showed me photos of the Harley he had customized. In the course of conversation, I found out that he knows my son-in-law’s Dad (Paul) very well, and in fact, my son-in-law, granddaughter and Paul have hunted behind Dan’s Uncle Dave’s property for many years. In fact, I even went with my son-in-law to help him build a blind in the woods behind Dave’s place several years ago. As the conversation continued, Dan put 2 and 2 together and said that his daughter Taylor and my granddaughter Maya were best friends several years ago. As it turns out, I know his daughter Taylor! So we reminisced about things they had done together, and I had the opportunity to share Christ with Dan. I gave him a Gospel of John to take home and read and he agreed to do that. I pray the Lord will use our time together and the truth of His Word to save Dan and his family. Small world, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment