Thursday, November 20, 2014

My neighbor Dennis

I met one of my neighbors when we moved in here 2 1/2 years ago. Hi same is Dennis. I've seen him a couple of times since then and said hello. Yesterday I was blowing leaves off of my front lawn and he came outside to get into his truck. I shut the blower off and greeted him. When I asked how he was doing he told me that he was heading to the doctor because he was in need of some additional back surgery. He told me that he was in a lot of pain. I went over to him and asked if I could pray for him. He said yes! So I laid my hand on his shoulder and I prayed for his healing and for a reduction in the pain. He thanked me and got into his truck to head to the doctor. After finishing clearing my lawn, I noticed that his lawn had more leaves on it than mine did. So I went over and blew all of his leaves out into the street as well. Although it took me quite a while to clear his front lawn, he did not get home in time for me to see him again. So today I'm going to go over and to give him a copy of "One Second After You Die", and share the gospel with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment