Sunday, August 24, 2014

MAD Live Event in Charlotte

I woke up this morning to a flat tire on the rental car. Pastor Clay picked me up at the hotel and brought me to the church. After the Live Event, I got to change the tire in 100 degree weather with an equal amount of humidity. Fun.

On the positive side, I completed a MAD Live Event in an inner city church in Charlotte, NC. 75 people attended and I praise God for working in people's hearts. Besides equipping the folks, 8 people indicated on their evaluation forms that they had surrendered their hearts to the Lordship of Christ in repentance and faith! Praise God! Great rejoicing in the presence of angels in Heaven!

Tomorrow doing a MAD Live Event at First Baptist Church in Lexington, SC. I am anxious to see how the Lord works tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment