Monday, August 25, 2014

Graet day in Lexington, SC!

Was I ever blessed yesterday! The time of singing praises to God at both services was incredible. Everyone was so loving and kept me busy at every break! A number of people attended the MAD Live Event for the 2nd time. In all we ended up with 225 staying for the entire training. 7 people responded to the drawing of the Father through His Holy Spirit and were born again! PTL! A young man about 14 yrs old came up to me afterwards with tears in his eyes and wanted to speak with me. I pulled him aside and he cried, and cried and cried nearly able to speak in any kind of a complete sentence. He was broken by the Holy Spirit. Through the tears he said he needed to be saved. He hand't made the decision when the invitation was given at the end of the training, and he said he couldn't leave the church until he was right with God. As I spoke with him, his Dad came over and joined us. I had the privilege of leading him to Christ in the foyer of the church! This young man made my day! Many people stopped and shared with me how the training had impacted their lives. I am truly blessed to be called to do what I do. I left the church at 3:45 PM and began the long trek home, arriving home in PA at 2 AM this morning. I am glad to be home and anxious to be back in NC and SC again in two weeks to minister.Thanks so much to Pastor Ralph and the leadership team for allowing me to minister to an awesome group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment