Sunday, April 3, 2016

Follow up to Friday's Divine Appointments

Here's the amazing follow up to the Divine appointment at the motor lodge on Friday night. As the Live Event was about to begin on Saturday, Susan (the Taiwanese lady) came in and sat in the front row. I went over and greeted her and thanked her for coming. She reminded me that she had to leave at the first break. I told her she could send me an email and I would send her a link so she could watch the rest of the MAD Live Event online later.

At the first break, I went over to her to say good-bye. She gave me a long bear hug and left. In part 2 as we were about 20 minutes before the lunch break, Susan returned with her husband! They sat in the front row and stayed for the remainder of the seminar. As the seminar ended, I was a little swamped with people and I saw Susan and her husband leave, but I had no opportunity to say good-bye. Pastor Brad came up to me and said, "You're not going to believe this, but Susan gave me her evaluation form and told me that she had just given her life to Jesus Christ!!! She told me she had to leave and that she had never been in a church before. Susan said wanted to come to the service tomorrow." She asked him what time she needed to be here and Brad told her. How absolutely incredible is that? Less than 24 hours earlier this lady was an atheist, and the next day she became a follower of Jesus Christ! We were blessed to see the hand of a sovereign God at work making this happen. PTL! I also had the privilege of praying for two servers in the restaurants that I ate in. Upon returning home today, I was able to share the Gospel with "Zoom", and ETSU student working for Enterprise who drove me home after dropping off the rental car. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment