Friday, April 1, 2016

Divine Appointments

Today I traveled about 600 miles from Tennessee to Cape May, New Jersey to do a M.A.D. Live Event tomorrow. I stopped for dinner and had a waitress named Kaitlyn serve me. I was able to share the gospel with her and pray for both her and her Marine Corporal fiancé named Jeremy. I left her a Gospel of John with a personal not and a generous tip.

When I arrived at the motel that Cathy had selected for me to stay at, I met two ladies behind the desk named Susan and Jill. Susan is from Taiwan and Jill is a former Catholic. God opened the door for me to share the gospel with these two ladies for an hour and 20 minutes. Susan did not believe in God or the Bible. But when I was done sharing, she told me I had convinced that there is a God and that the Bible is the Word of God. Both ladies just soaked up the truths I was sharing with them. They were very excited and plan on coming to the training that I’ll be doing tomorrow. Jill is even going to bring her four children with her! I told them that I believe that God had me come to this motel to meet them because He wants both of them in heaven with Him. They both agreed that it was definitely a God thing that led me to this motel so they could hear what I had to share. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment