Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday School and new video!

I was again at the Calvary Bible Church in NJ today. They asked me to speak to the all of the small groups and combined Sunday School classes. I had an hour and 15 minutes to fill and had planned on doing a summarized MAD Live Event from the 60,000 foot level. But last night as I was thinking an praying about it, I made major changes. While I touched on some of the content of the Live Event, I read a number of highlighted passes from David Platt's book, "Follow me". The Holy Spirit used what was shared in a powerful way! The half hour between Sunday School and the service was filled with people lined up to speak with me about what was shared. After the worship service, they lined up again and I stayed much later than planned. I rode the motorcycle back to Allentown, PA where a couple of guys were set to professionally film a new promo video for me. We completed that and I headed home. I can't wait to see the finished product! Thanks to Rick and Brian for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment