Thursday, February 26, 2015

A sovereign God provides another Divine Appointment

I had an ad on Craig's List to sell a treadmill. A man named Bob from Lebanon County called today and made an appointment to come and check out the treadmill. After he arrived I showed him all the the functions of the machine and we ended up in a discussion about being in shape and staying in shape. I mentioned that winter is tough on me because I get inactive, but during the warmer weather I referee high school soccer. The conversation continued and it tuns out that his son and my son played soccer together at East Stroudsburg University. His son was year behind mine. We shared some memories of games and events that occurred and after loading the treadmill into his vehicle, I had the opportunity to share a Gospel of John with him and invite him to go to Heaven when he dies. God is incredible....

No comments:

Post a Comment