Saturday, September 6, 2014

Divine appointments with servers today

I've had a couple of great days of Divine appointments. On Friday night I was blessed to share Christ with our waitress Christina. This morning I offered to pray for my server Chuck, at Cracker Barrel. He instantly welled up with tears and said I could pray for him as his Dad had passed away this week. I prayed for him and his family. After breakfast he came over and grabbed my hand and thanked me profusely for paring for him. Tonight I stopped at a restaurant that Pastor James had recommended and I got a waitress named Tatiana. I ended up praying for her and she came back to talk further. It is a LONG story, but we spent about 10 minutes in a detailed Gospel discussion. I ave her a Gospel of John and a One Second After you die booklet for her to read. She said she would contact me if she had any questions. It was awesome. Wish I could detail all of the cool stuff that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment