Friday, April 4, 2014

Divine appointment with the plumber

We had a plumber come in today to do some work for us. His name is Brian. I had a nice conversation with him for the 3 hours he was here. We talked about hunting and the Lord. Although he was raised in a Christian home and attended church when he was young, he led a rather rebellious life. Since getting married and having 3 sons, he got straightened out and got involved in hunting. That is his passion. He says he meets with God as the sun rises while he's in his tree stand. I explained that while that is a magical moment for sure. that would not get him into Heaven. He agreed. I shared Mark Cahill's "One Second After You....Die" with him. He said he would read it and call me if he had questions. We'll see what the Lord does. He's a nice guy and I'd love to see him in Heaven some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment