Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Divine Appointment

Today I was filling in on a vacant bus run for the school district. After the pre-ride checklist, a lady came to the door of the school bus and introduced herself as Jeanne. She was assigned to ride with me this morning to check out the route. The management was hoping she would take the morning and afternoon run going forward. In the course of conversation, I found out the she has never been to church, but always felt there is a God. I had the opportunity to go through the Way of the Master questions with her and share the “One Second After You Die” booklet with her. There was also an opportunity to pray for her as she had a cancerous tumor in her breast 15 years ago, which required a lumpectomy, and another one has recently appeared that needs to be looked at. Jeanne thanked me for the book and said she would read it. She may ride again with me tomorrow, so I’ll be able to follow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment