Saturday, December 27, 2014

Testimony

Dear Don,

I attended an ISI Conference in Syracuse approx. 3 years ago. You were a guest presenter in a breakout session. Although I too have been involved in ministry for many decades, I was deeply impacted by your presentation. In particular, I have never forgotten the "three types of believers" in any church. I mention you, by name, and your analysis in some of the ministry events we conduct (as volunteers). On December 6th, I even had the opportunity to share the three types of believers at Wyoming Correctional Facility (NY) at our Protestant Family Festival. The chaplain and inmates/church leaders were also impacted by your characterization and would like to use it to reach others. Thank you for the work you do for our Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment